EVNROLL ER8V1 SHORT SLANT TOUR MALLET PUTTER - TOURTAC GRIP
**FREE 1pc Evnroll cap
Shaft Length: 34’’
• CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
• Head Material – 303 stainless steel
• Color – Silver satin finish
• Weight – Tour preferred swing weight at each length. One Dot @ 35”, Two Dots @ 34”, Three Dots @ 33”.
• Loft Angle – 2 degrees
• Lie Angle – 70 degrees
• Stock Grip – EVNROLL TourTac White grip
• Length – Measured from centre of leading-edge to top of grip
• Shaft – Chrome stepless shaft with .370 tip
• Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
• Toe Hang – Short Slant (generally for players with a full arcing stroke) = 41 degrees of toe hang
The new Evnroll ER8 v1 Putter combines a toe hanging squared-back, players malletwith brands innovative CNC milled face for immediate and truer rolls with unmatched consistency.
Designed in Carlsbad, California and beautifully crafted by Guerin Rife, the first engineer to use grooves on a putter face, Evnroll putters boast an ultra-premium 303 stainless steel construction for a premium impact sensation and distinctly soft feel.
The face used in ER8 v1 features variable groove separations across the width of the face. By having deeper, and wider spaced grooves in the centre with shallower, more frequent groove spacing towards the heel and toe, golfers can rely on much greater consistency and ball speeds even on off-centre strikes. The 2° loft angle and tour preferred swing weights which have been perfectly tailored to suit each length also ensure exquisite balance throughout the stroke.
ER8 v1 has a classic silver satin finish which perfectly contrasts with the bold black sightline for exceptional ease of alignment, particularly over short putts.
With a toe hang of 41° this putter suits players with a more moderate rotation in their stroke.