Measuring 13.75 inches, the SuperStroke XL+Plus Tour 2.0 Putter Grip is 3.25 inches longer than SuperStroke's standard length grips. The added length is a great fit for players who use mid-length putters or are searching for extra counterbalance.
All of the new Zenergy grips include SuperStroke's new Spyne Technology. Spyne consists of a heavily embossed ridge along the underside of the grip that guides golfers to a repeatable hand placement. Consequently, it is significantly easier to square the face at impact and make a more consistent stroke, leading to putts that start online.
SuperStroke Zenergy XL+Plus Tour 2.0 Putter Grips Feature:
- 25" Longer than a standard SuperStroke grip
- Traditional round shape
- Multi-Zone Texturing has strategically placed texture in high-sensory areas to optimize feedback and comfort from the incredibly soft polyurethane outer layer
- No Taper Technology minimizes grip pressure with a unique parallel design; uniform lower hand profile quiets the hands and adds consistency to the putting stroke
- Spyne Technology is a heavily embossed ridge on the underside of the grip that provides repeatable hand placement and a square face at impact
- Tech-Port accepts all SuperStroke accessories, including the CounterCore weight system that counter-balances the putter
- Dimensions: 13.75" Length x 1.18" Width
- Weight: 77g
- Core: 0.58"