Engineered exclusively for golfers with moderate swing speeds, the XXIO Eleven Driver combines a lightweight design with a counterbalanced shaft to help boost club head speed and distance.
The Eleven Driver features a faster cup face, which flexes and reflects energy back into the ball at impact, increasing ball speed and distance.
The driver utilizes a Star Frame rib structure to support a extremely thin sole. The thin sole's weight savings are redistributed low and deep for a higher launch and added forgiveness.
Weight Plus counterbalancing technology puts 13g of brass and rubber weight in the end of each shaft. The added grip weight helps produce a more consistent swing with a 13% tighter impact pattern. Additionally, the grip helps push the club head through the impact to help you hit it longer.
XXIO Eleven Driver Features:
- Designed for players with moderate swing speeds
- Lightweight design
- Cup Face flexes and reflects energy into the ball for increased ball speed and distance
- Star Frame rib allows weight to be placed low and deep for a higher launch and added forgiveness
- Weight Plus counterbalancing improves consistency and increase club head speed
- Stock Shaft: XXIO MP1100 Graphite
- Stock Grip: XXIO Weight Plus
Shaft: Graphite (XXIO MP1100)