XXIO FORGED STEEL IRONS
Built for Distance. Forged for Feel.
- XXIO Forged irons boost your distance on all shots while providing a soft forged feel. Get score-dropping performance and premium soft feel from precision crafted XXIO Forged irons.
- Superior artisanship, advanced manufacturing, and performance-boosting design make XXIO Forged the ultimate premium forged iron for moderate swing speed golfers seeking distance gains and soft forged feel.
- XXIO Forged Irons have lower tolerances and greater consistency— precision forging means reliable performance from every XXIO Forged Iron. While the pure, understated design is perfect for golfers who prefer refined aesthetics, cutting-edge technology like the V.T. Sole, a thinner face, and proprietary graphite shaft construction is how XXIO Forged performs as good as it looks.
- The butt section of the N.S. PRO 930GH DST Steel shaft and the XXIO MX-6000 Graphite shaft is softer which moves the balance point closer to the grip-end of the club. This optimized flex profile allows a moderate swing speed golfer to generate more speed throughout the swing without any added effort. XXIO Forged Iron Shafts instantly boost your distance without any swing adjustments.
- A stiffer tip section in both the N.S. PRO 930GH DST Steel shaft and the XXIO MX-6000 Graphite shaft increases consistency at impact. Stiffer tips result in a more predictable club head position through the downswing. This consistency makes it easier to find the sweet spot and hit your iron shots with maximum distance and control.
Set Composition: 5-9PAS
Shaft: Steel Shaft (NS PRO 930GH)
Flex: Regular, Stiff